What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
– We may collect personal information from you when you book tickets, join our mailing list, surveys.
What information might we collect from you?
– The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email or telephone number.
How do we use your data?
If you have booked via the box office prior to 24th May 2018 and provided us with a mobile number, we may contact you via text regarding upcoming irrational and Lily and Bear shows. For data collected from 25th May 2018, we will only contact you via text you if you have provided consent.
Mailing Lists – You may opt out of marketing at any time. If you have requested to join any of our mailing lists we will keep your details on our secure and only contact you for the purposes for which you have joined.
Who has access to your information? – We do not share any information with third parties or partner companies. Your information is available to irrational theatre and Lily and Bear Productions only.
We will only pass your information on should you request to be contacted by one of our co producing companies.
How can you access your information? – Should you wish to find out what information we have of yours you may send a request to us
Please see our website policy page for details.
This policy was updated in April 2018
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option